Monday, October 8, 2007

Forum

On Wednesday, 26 September, my group had presented our forum. The topic of our forum is Islam Hadhari. At first, our lecturer divided us into a group consist of either 4 or 5 people. Then, our lecturer gave a topic to every group. My group members are Christina, Siew Leng, Yong Pey, Yen Yeng and me. When I got to know the topic that we need to present is Islam Hadhari. The things that came through my mind were the ten principals. However the knowledge I know about Islam Hadhari was very shallow. I don’t really know well about the content of Islam Hadhari.

That day, I didn’t present the forum very well. This was because I’m busy with others assignments and at the same time the preparation that I had make was not good enough. Other than that, I am worried that the point that I need to discuss is out of topic. At that time, I am too nervous and I didn’t have an eye contact with the audience. Besides that, the comment that had given by our lecturer was we didn’t attract the attention of the audience. This was because some of the group discuss about their own forum behind the class.

I think our topic was a bit bored and maybe they didn’t have enough time to prepare their forum so they used the time to discuss about their presentation. The day before we present was Moon Cake Festival follow the Chinese lunar calendar. We need to use the time to discuss about the forum and we missed the celebration at Tasik Harapan. This was because we have to know which things is our priority. So we let go the joyous time and prepared the presentation at our room.

After all although we didn’t present the forum well, we had tried our best. I have learn more about Islam Hadhari after surf on net and reading books about Islam Hadhari information.

No comments: